News & Recent Postings
97th BCcupms Meeting
College of the Rockies, May 2019
-   BCcupms Meeting Registration - reply by March 31 (link, posted March 17, 2019)
-   Agenda and Overview TBA
-   Proposed Statistics Subcommittee Agenda (PDF, posted March 17, 2019)
-   Travel and Accommodation Information TBA
-   Engineering Common Core Final Report (link, posted March 17, 2019)
-   Flexible Pre-Major Document from BCCAT (PDF, posted March 19, 2019)
-   Unapproved Minutes from the 96th meeting at Capilano University, including Stats Subcommittee minutes (PDF, posted March 5, 2019)
96th BCcupms Meeting
University, May 2018
This Year's Featured Mathematician
The year 2019 is the 100th anniversary of the birth of
(1919 - 2017), whose publications include books on retrograde analysis chess problems, a series of popular and entertaining puzzle books, as well as books on the foundations of mathematics and mathematical logic.
See the MacTutor History of Math archive
for more information about Raymond Smullyan and his publications, and other historical figures in mathematics.
This site is maintained by the Webmaster.
Launched: April 1998
Last update: March 5, 2019
Thanks to the Admiral for giving our web site a home: at lbnet.ca .
Thanks to the SFU Department of Statistics for funding our domain name purchase.